Home » » Nice Gossip About Celebrities photos

Nice Gossip About Celebrities photos

Nice Gossip About Celebrities photos

A few nice gossip about celebrities images I found:

Media creates insanity. gossip about celebrities
Image by smile_kerry How far would you go to be beautiful? Media creates images that aren't possible. I love photoshop, but it creates a fake beauty. I love that beauty, but I don't try to imitate it. I wish other people understood most images in magazines are airbrushed. I'm happy with my looks. I've been feeling confident about them. I believe I am pretty, yet I feel ashamed to say that. The media does not have anything to do with your life. I want to be active in my life, not active in some celebrity gossip or someone's facebook. Honestly it does not effect me. she wishes to obtain an image of perfection, but only obtains alcoholism. she still strives for perfection at a cost of leaving her lover.

Monstar magazine gossip about celebrities
Image by I'm Fantastic This is a weekly comic strip about a Chupacabra who moves to Hollywood to break into the monster movie business. check out www.cartercomics.com/ for more.

Celebrity gossip, no doubt gossip about celebrities
Image by Maggie T

 
Support : Copyright © 2015. celebrity news today - All Rights Reserved
-->