Home » » Pete Townshend - THE WHO

Pete Townshend - THE WHO

Pete Townshend - THE WHO

Check out these celebrity list images:

Pete Townshend - THE WHO celebrity list
Image by flipkeat I took this photo at THE WHO concert at the Copps Coliseum on Oct 23/08 of Pete Townshend..This photo is now on the official THE WHO website. www.thewho.com/index.php?module=gallery&gallery_list_... "Pete Townshend, The Who’s guitarist and principal songwriter, was born into a musical family in Chiswick, West London, on May 19, 1945." Pete Townshend playing guitar solo from the concert can be viewed here: www.veoh.com/videos/v16337307XPdEzY4t Pete Townshend during the concert..AWESOME!!! I'm happy to report that this photo has been published in wikipedia August 16/2010 en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pete_Townshend Enjoy! Best viewed LARGE

Jump Free! celebrity list
Image by Billy Wilson Photography When I was in elementary school during the winter when the snow was deep enough we'd try to jump onto the top of fences and hold our balance for as long as possible much like I'm depicted below on the bridge. At first I was nervous to try it out but when I did it was pretty easy to balance myself. This is the first image of a new series. Find me Elsewhere: Google+ / Twitter / Facebook / Website & Blog Some of my other projects include an inspirational video series about mental disabilities & a weekly online variety show. Help support me & my work on Patreon.  All of my photos are Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial. You're welcome to download full size & do what you wish with them non-commercially as long as you attribute me as the creator. ie. "title Billy Wilson (thebillywilson.com)" You can also make prints of my photos, but please consider a donation. For commercial purposes please contact me through my website linking the photo(s) you're interested in.

50+1 Malaysians celebrity list
Image by quachee Poster for the 50+1 Malaysians, which is featured in the 50+1 Malaysia Book.

 
Support : Copyright © 2015. celebrity news today - All Rights Reserved
-->